Thursday 26 November 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

To those who the senser picked up out of the US, this is just a regular Thursday. But to us Americans is a great holiday! Thanksgiving! The Macy*s day Parade, the turkey, the smell of cooking food all throughout the day. The family time, the bright glorious day, that is the day that we call Thanksgiving. Every last Thursday of November is Thanksgiving. So I said, "Hey, what about a weekend Let's Write! Not on Thursday or Friday(you can do it on Friday, but I forbid you to do one on Thursday because gosh darn its a holiday!)but over the weekend could we possibly have a potluck of Thanksgivings? Tell me what your Thanksgiving was like! The next let's Write after this(in a few weeks) will be about the rocket(which I will explain later ) and then Christmas, and then New Years and then Valentines and so on. But always something inbetween if we can. I will participate in this one. If anyone does not want to participate and would rather judge, send me an email. Otherwise, it'll just be a potluck. So have a happy Thanksgiving and I hope to hear from you on Sunday!


Yes, this was posted on Organic Words, but hey! Its a holiday!

Claire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment