Sunday 4 April 2010

So how was the break?

As you can see, my last post was during the Thanksgiving season. And I believe I have an apology to make for that. You can also see that I have changed the background of both of my blogs. I will explain, but first, I must apologize.


Apologies
by Your Dear Friend and Author of This Blog(Sir Basil(Claire))

My last post was in November,
Of the year two-thousand nine
And as you probably remember,
The last year has been just fine.

But it's really not okay,
To neglect you for so long
So I'm posting for today,
To right my past wrong.

So let us all be friends,
'Cause I'm being real' contrite,
And let's pick up our pens,
And write, write,write!


There will be a following post on puns(Update... uh.. I didn't do a post on puns... sorry!!) (and a post explaining the background change on the blogs) this week.

~Sir Basil

1 comment:

  1. It seems as though I did not do a post on puns. I will do one soon!


    Claire

    ReplyDelete