Wednesday 11 January 2012

As Promised...


As promised on O.W. , here is a list of the books I want to finish reading by June of 2012:

David Copperfield
Rose in Bloom
Eight Cousins
The Valley of Fear
His Last Bow
A Study in Scarlet
The Mysterious Affair at Styles


I may add more if I have the time, but for now, these books will be my goal. I am currently reading David Copperfield, and so far its so good. One question for my small audience, would anyone happen to know which one comes first: Rose in Bloom or Eight Cousins? I have no idea.

Happy Reading!
~Claire

2 comments:

  1. Rose in Bloom is the sequel to Eight Cousins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the best books I have read lately is Romeo's Ex, which is a book about Romeo and Juliet from the point of view of Rosaline. I actually read it for extra credit in my Honor's English class, and it's fantastic, especially if you have read Romeo and Juliet cover-to-cover. :D

    ReplyDelete