Tuesday 13 October 2009

My Good Knights.

I joined nanowrimo! (just like last year and the year before and so on and so forth) And I'm here to show you this pic I found on there.....More like a pdf, but oh well....lets see if it makes it through the picture guard's gate.

'Parently not that way.....Let's try the other way....


(5 minuets later)

Not that way either. Come now, you don't have to be so glum now....





That didn't work either.....Hmmm. Let me think.

That doesn't work either, eh? Well then, let me show you what I have to say mister computer:(I mean 'tell you Mr. Computer...')





PPPPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH



(that's that sound you make when you stick your tongue out and blow, you know, the one that little kids do that gets spit everywhere? Yeah. That one.)


One more try.....



All righty then. Be so mean Mr. Computer. But I have to show you this image................I'll link to it right...........






















here















Okay. Click the link and see the flyer/image.......Okay? Okay...
See you later then....Happy writing. And yes. I called you knights of the writers table all only for this. I am so sorry but I thought that sign was pretty cool. Keep writing, CLAIRE





Yes. This post was on Organic Words, but that's okay......

No comments:

Post a Comment