Monday 6 April 2009

This is the first post on the blog, Book club!

Okay book clubbers! This is the first post. So lets start off with finding a book everybody wants to read. List the books you want to read, or are reading. We will get into more details later! If you got here by Organic Words, welcome! Everybody, there are details on Organic Words. Click here.
Here, everybody has a fake funny name, so choose wisely! When you comment say, hello this is so and so. Get it? Thanks.


Comment if you have problems!

Mr. Basil Leaf Hummingbird =D

9 comments:

  1. Hey Miss Basil Leaf Hummingbird!!!

    You know me...I'm your cousin Livy's friend. But i'm not going by the other name you know me by.

    Cool book club!!!
    ~xxxJinjurBrownxxx~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for making this website Miss Hummingbird! I'm... uh... Juniper Potluck! I can't wait till this website get roaring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Hummingbird8 April 2009 at 12:39

    Glad you like it guys! To use your new name as your comment name go to comment as and then click name/url

    basil leaf

    ReplyDelete
  4. K. I got confused on that part.
    -Juniper Potluck

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm confused! Who's Miss. Juniper and Who's miss Basil Leaf? Just wondering. I missed out on a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Basil Leaf(claire) Jinjur is Livy o I think...

    ReplyDelete
  7. don't forget to pick a fake name livy b!

    ReplyDelete
  8. basil leaf(aka claire)5 October 2009 at 19:27

    And juniper potlock is clare liu


    basil

    LIVY B GET OFF FACEBOOK! PICK A NAME WE ARE STARTING SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete